It is our strong belief that victorious, equipped, and empowered people not only produce at higher levels but also have higher levels of influence. They are capable of making significant contributions to this world. We believe that as we raise people, they in turn will raise society!
is to empower believers to establish God’s Kingdom in the earth.
is to be a multi-ethnic, relevant, united community of true worshipers filled with the character and the power of the Spirit of God.
is winning and developing people, modeling Kingdom community, and promoting human dignity.
- About GodWe believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; II Corinthians 13:14; John 1:1) We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father, and is truly God and truly man. He was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a vicarious and atoning death for the sins of the world, was resurrected bodily for our justification, and now reigns in Glory until all things be put under His feet. (I Tim. 3:16)
- About ScriptureWe believe in the absolute inspiration of the Holy Scriptures in their original autographs, given by the Holy Spirit without error as He moved upon holy men of old. Furthermore, we believe that the church has no authority to establish doctrine or practices contrary to these same scriptures, which were subsequently accepted as Canon by the early Christian Church. (I Tim. 3:16)
- About ManWe believe that man was made in the image of God and is the crown of creation. He is now by reason of the “fall” spiritually alienated from his Creator. Apart from God he has no ability to attain to this high calling. (Psalm 8; Ephesians 2:8-9) We believe that justification is by grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice on Calvary. (Romans 3:21-24) We believe that all people are to repent and be buried with our Lord Jesus Christ in the water of baptism. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:4; II Peter 3:9) We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power given by God to anoint the believer for sanctification and evangelism. It is our understanding that the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit are active within the body of Christ until the coming of the Lord. Furthermore, we believe that the development of these gifts ought to be encouraged under the guidance of local church authority. (Acts 8:14-17; Acts 19:1-2; I Cor. 12:4-7) We believe that those who are called by the name of Christ should depart from iniquity, understanding that salvation from the penalty of sin only beings the process of redemption. We acknowledge that one work of the Holy Spirit is to create in us the character of Christ. (II Tim. 2:19)
- About the ChurchWe believe in the Priesthood of the believer; that is to say, all people born of God have equal status before God and direct access to their Lord. (Pet. 2:5) We believe in the identity of the body of Christ on the earth is primarily perceived through the local church. While encouraging the voluntary association of local churches, and recognizing the need of consensus on matters of fundamental doctrine and conduct, we strongly confess the local church to be sovereign and autonomous. (Rev. 2, 3) We believe that the callings of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher are functional within the body of Christ until the Lord’s return. Furthermore, these ministries are gifts to the church for the purpose equipping the saints for the work of the ministry, that the body of Christ may be edified. (Ephesians 4:11-16).
- About the KingdomWe believe in the literal Second Coming of our Lord, the literal rule of Christ upon the earth, the resurrection of the regenerate to eternal life and the un-regenerated to eternal damnation, and the ultimate victory of the eternal Kingdom of God. (Acts 1:9-11; Daniel 12:2; Revelations 22:1-7).